8/27/20: Branch Lobby Appointment Scheduling
As we’ve previously communicated, First Citizens’ has been monitoring and staying up-to-date on official information related to the COVID-19 public health situation and are continuously planning on how best to welcome our members back into our lobbies. First, we are grateful for your patience, cooperation, and support as we work together to keep each other safe and healthy. We take pride in living our core value of Doing What’s Right when it comes to providing a positive and safe experience for our team members and customers. Without our team of essential workers, we wouldn’t be able to forge ahead and get us to the other side of this pandemic.
We remain committed to continuing to provide you with outstanding service while keeping the safety, health, and well-being of our team and our community as our top priority. We are pleased to introduce to you a new online tool that allows you to schedule an appointment for a safer and more effective banking experience.
Starting August 31, 2020, we will be accepting appointments to conduct many of our banking services (including personal, business, and lending) where you can schedule a date and time to visit the appropriate branch location and avoid waiting.
Anyone visiting a branch location will be required to adhere to the following:
- Attest to your good health and that of your household members prior to coming in for your appointment.
- Face coverings will be required in the branch at all times. If you are not able to wear a face covering for medical or other reasons, we ask that you please notify us in advance of your appointment, and we will make alternate arrangements to serve your needs.
- Maintain appropriate physical distance between others while in a branch.
- If possible, please come by yourself to your appointment. If others will join you, please notify us when requesting an appointment.
We continue to stress the importance and convenience of managing your finances through our digital banking services, ATM/ITMs, telephone banking, online loan applications, online account opening, online mortgage center, drive-up windows, and now with online appointment scheduling.
Thank you for your cooperation and keep an eye out for further communication or visit our website for additional updates. In the meantime, if you have additional questions, please contact our Contact Center at 1-800-642-7515 or Chat With Us on our website and mobile app. Just click the “Chat With Us” button to get started.
8/10/20: Over the past several months, First Citizens’ has been monitoring and staying up-to-date on official information and taking actions to respond to the rapidly evolving COVID-19 public health situation. In conjunction with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts phased approach of reopening for our businesses and communities, we here at First Citizens’ have also been thinking about how we’ll adapt to the new “normal”. As always, the health and safety of our team members and members are our top priority. There is new information constantly being made available and we are reliant upon the guidance from government officials and medical experts.
We appreciate your patience during this time as we work to get our remaining lobbies ready and will reopen them when we feel it is safe and sensible to do so. This will likely occur sometime within the coming weeks. As with the opening of our Hanover location, we will take protective measures to ensure that doing business in the lobby is as safe as possible. We look forward to serving our members in our lobbies once again. Until then, we remain committed to providing outstanding member service and continue to serve you remotely and through our drive-up windows, ATM/ITMs, telephone banking, online loan applications, and digital banking services.
For our Hanover location, rest assured we have taken protective measures to ensure that doing business in the lobby is as safe as possible.
Here are just some of the personal protection measures we've taken.
- We've installed protective shields at our teller line and team member desks.
- Social distancing floor markers will be in place to guide you where to stand while waiting to be served.
- We'll require face coverings for anyone who enters our building.
- We will continue to disinfect and sanitize high-traffic areas frequently throughout the day including teller-line counters, doors, and ATM/ITMs.
- We've enhanced our cleaning and sanitizing protocols at all our sites.
We look forward to serving our members in our lobbies once again. We appreciate your patience and flexibility during this time as we work to get our other lobbies ready for reopening. We must continue to put the health and well-being of our co-workers, our members, and the community ahead of all other interests as we make decisions.