We are sharing with you news that a team members has tested positive for the coronavirus at our South Branch located at 1341 Cove Rd. in New Bedford. We have also learned that another team member is going to be tested and is anticipating a positive result from our Wareham Branch located at 396 Onset Ave.
Please be assured that we are doing all we can to stop the spread of the virus further. We have closed both locations and have scheduled deep cleaning to take place. We have also asked all South Branch team members to self-isolate for a period of 14 days, consistent with Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines.
While these locations are closed and being cleaned, customers can visit our other locations to utilize our drive-ups, ATMs and Interactive Teller Machines (ITM) locations. We also continue to stress the importance and convenience of managing your finances from the comfort of your home with our various options to access your accounts including online, mobile and telephone banking, online loan payment services and more.
We are sharing this news with you as part of our commitment to Doing What’s Right and being transparent with our customers. The safety and health of our team members and customers is our #1 priority. It’s important that we continue to work together to do our part to prevent the spread of the virus.
Thank you for your continued support.
8/27/20: Branch Lobby Appointment Scheduling
We remain committed to continuing to provide you with outstanding service while keeping the safety, health, and well-being of our team and our community as our top priority. We are pleased to introduce to you a new online tool that allows you to schedule an appointment for a safer and more effective banking experience.
Starting August 31, 2020, we will be accepting appointments to conduct many of our banking services (including personal, business, and lending) where you can schedule a date and time to visit the appropriate branch location and avoid waiting.
Anyone visiting a branch location will be required to adhere to the following:
- Attest to your good health and that of your household members prior to coming in for your appointment.
- Face coverings will be required in the branch at all times. If you are not able to wear a face covering for medical or other reasons, we ask that you please notify us in advance of your appointment, and we will make alternate arrangements to serve your needs.
- Maintain appropriate physical distance between others while in a branch.
- If possible, please come by yourself to your appointment. If others will join you, please notify us when requesting an appointment.
Thank you for your cooperation and keep an eye out for further communication or visit our website for additional updates. In the meantime, if you have additional questions, please contact our Contact Center at 1-800-642-7515 or Chat With Us on our website and mobile app. Just click the “Chat With Us” button to get started.
We appreciate your patience during this time as we work to get our remaining lobbies ready and will reopen them when we feel it is safe and sensible to do so. This will likely occur sometime within the coming weeks. As with the opening of our Hanover location, we will take protective measures to ensure that doing business in the lobby is as safe as possible. We look forward to serving our members in our lobbies once again. Until then, we remain committed to providing outstanding member service and continue to serve you remotely and through our drive-up windows, ATM/ITMs, telephone banking, online loan applications, and digital banking services.
For our Hanover location, rest assured we have taken protective measures to ensure that doing business in the lobby is as safe as possible.
- We've installed protective shields at our teller line and team member desks.
- Social distancing floor markers will be in place to guide you where to stand while waiting to be served.
- We'll require face coverings for anyone who enters our building.
- We will continue to disinfect and sanitize high-traffic areas frequently throughout the day including teller-line counters, doors, and ATM/ITMs.
- We've enhanced our cleaning and sanitizing protocols at all our sites.
We look forward to serving our members in our lobbies once again. We appreciate your patience and flexibility during this time as we work to get our other lobbies ready for reopening. We must continue to put the health and well-being of our co-workers, our members, and the community ahead of all other interests as we make decisions.