Features and Functionality
- Expanded channels through which members can make payments to include branch, mail, Member Service Representative assisted 1 , online 2 IVR 3 (Interactive
Voice Response) and SMS4
- Self service payment options available 24/7.
- Eliminates using or voiding a check.
- Our payment system is fully protected under the regulations for electronic payments. There are no checks or receipts to get lost or stolen resulting in possible identity theft.
- Account can be set up with recurring payments eliminating the need for the member to initiate the payment every month thus minimizing the possibility of late fees and/ or negative credit reporting. Please note: Effective September 1, 2015 First Citizens' will no longer accept credit cards as a form of payment. If you currently have existing scheduled payments scheduled after August 31, 2015, to pay your loan with us, you will need to re-create these scheduled payments on or after September 1, 2015. If you were making these scheduled payments with your credit card you will need to pay using one of our other methods available.
- Members have the option to pay from a Checking account, Savings account or Debit Card using our new IVR system!
2 There is a convenience fee of $5.00 paying via eCheck from another financial institution .
3 There is a convenience fee of $15.00 for this payment service
4 There is a convenience fee of $5.00 paying via eCheck from another financial institution .
For your convenience, you can register to set up recurring payments and be able to sign in and track your loan progress along with any payments that have already been made.
Pay at Your Local Branch or Mail-in Your Payment
You can simply stop by any of our convenient branch locations or mail-in your payment to the address that appears on your statement.
Make a payment online via eCheck from a First Citizens' account or another financial institution. There is a convenience fee of $5.00 to pay with an outside financial institution. You may pay your bill as a guest or enroll in online bill pay.
You can call-in to a Member Service Representative at 1800-642-7515 to pay your loan. However, you may incur a convenience fee of $7.50 for our time processing this transaction over the phone.
Interactive Voice Response Payment
Make a payment 24/7 via our Interactive Voice Response system. Simply call 877-333-5363 from your phone and follow the prompts to pay your loan with a debit card or via eCheck. There is a convenience fee of $15.00 for this payment service.
SMS- Text to Pay and alerts
Enroll in online bill pay to set up recurring payments here and set up text alerts! Once you register and set up your funding source, you can choose how many days before your due date to be alerted via text. You can then easily approve a payment by replying to the alert which will be sent shortly after 12pm on the date you specified.
- Payments can only be made to a First Citizens’ Federal Credit Union loan.
- Payments will be effective only after the transaction has been validated.
- Online payments will be processed within 3 business days and will be made effective the date payment was made.
- Any disputed transactions or returned items may result in a $10.00 fee. A payment reversal from your loan may also result in a late fee. (Refer to your loan agreement for details on late payments )
- Please retain a copy of the supplied receipt page or email as proof your transaction has been approved.