We are excited to share that our Online & Mobile Banking are getting an upgrade on June 12, 2023!
The NEW platform will have:
- A modern look
- Easier navigation
- Financial tools
- Simpler bank to bank transfers
Members will need to:
- Update their First Citizens' mobile app on June 12th in order to receive the update.
- Log in using the same username and password but will need to re-register their password. The same password can be used or a new one can be created.
- Members are advised to log into their Online Banking account on June 12th to verify if their internal and external transfers were integrated. Internal and external transfers that were set up may or may not be transferred over during the upgrade.
- Account alerts may or may not transfer over. Alerts that do come over will need to be activated by logging in to Online Banking on June 12th.
For details about how Bill Pay will be impacted, click here
For details about how Card Controls will be impacted, click here
Quicken/QuickBooks users take notice: Our new platform will only be able to support Intuit users utilizing the Web Connect functionality. If you use Quicken/QuickBooks, click here to learn how this may impact you.