We are excited to share that our Online & Mobile Banking are getting an upgrade on June 12, 2023!
Online and Mobile banking will be unavailable to make transactions between June 8, 2023-June 12, 2023. However, members will still be able to view their accounts and transactions during that time period in a view-only mode. Should you need to make a transaction, you can visit a branch, call the Automated Telephone Banking (24/7) at 1-800-991-4296, or Contact Center (Mon-Fri 8A-5P and Sat 8A-1P) at 1-800-642-7515.
The NEW platform will have:
- A modern look
- Easier navigation
- Financial tools
- Simpler bank to bank transfers
Members will need to:
- Update their First Citizens' mobile app on June 12th in order to receive the update.
- Log in using the same username and password but will need to re-register their password. The same password can be used or a new one can be created.
- Members are advised to log into their Online Banking account on June 12th to verify if their internal and external transfers were integrated. Internal and external transfers that were set up may or may not be transferred over during the upgrade.
- Account alerts may or may not transfer over. Alerts that do come over will need to be activated by logging in to Online Banking on June 12th.