If you see an unrecognized/unauthorized debit card charge for a subscription on your account:
- Read the small print (terms & conditions) carefully before entering into any agreement or making a purchase, however long this may take.
- Make sure the terms & conditions box has not been pre-ticked.
- If you make a purchase of this kind that gives you a limited timescale to cancel the agreement, make sure you do so before the due date if you want to cancel it.
- Check your transaction history through Online Banking, calling our Direct Access phone system at 1-800-991-4296 or reviewing your monthly statements. Ensure they match your recollection and your other records. If at any time you notice any discrepancies between your statements and your other records, please notify us immediately.
- Use secure browsers when shopping online.