Here are some additional ways to bank, most right from the safety of your home!
- Digital Banking – First Citizens’ provides Online Banking account access via our website at www.firstcitizens.org or our Mobile Banking App on your Apple or Android device. Check balances, transfer funds, pay bills, deposit checks with your mobile app and more.
- Telephone Banking - is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 1-800-991-4296. With Telephone Banking you can check your balances, confirm deposits and withdrawals, see if a check has cleared, transfer funds between Checking and Savings, Transfer, Make Loan or Mortgage payments and more.
- Chat With Us –We offer chat messaging on our website and mobile app. Just click the “Chat with Us” button to get started.
- Debit Cards – Avoid cash by using your debit card at the point of sale. If you haven’t used it in a while, make sure your card is active and that you know your PIN.
- ATM/ITMs – ATM/ITMs remain an easy and convenient way to access funds. Remember to wash your hands after using one. View the full list of surcharge free ATM locations.
- Online Account Opening – You can open a wide range of our products online including most checking, savings, term certificates and money market accounts. It’s easy, secure and a convenient way to open an account. Visit our website to open an account.