Whether it's the latest announcements, news or we're sponsoring a local event. This is your source to information about First Citizens'.
Bill Pay Enhancements:
First Citizens' is making enhancements to our Bill Pay online user experience on July 16th. These updates are delivered with a commitment to continuously innovate and improve Bill pay services and adhere to recommended security best practices. No Action is required. We would just like to make you aware of the following updates:
- eBill Trial Period- User notification: Users will be presented with a notification when a payee is active for an eBill trial period.
- Payee Row- Activity Feature Ribbon Update: The activity feature ribbon will no longer auto-expand by default as part of the payee row.
- Payee Delete- Confirmation Notice: Users will be presented with a confirmation when deleting a person or company payee.
- File eBill Updates- Display from Activity Reminders section: When a user elects to file a bill, a notice will be presented for consistency purposes.
- File eBill Updates- Payee Details: The File Bill notice will be updated to show the payee name, nickname and masked account number (when applicable).
Online & Mobile Security Upgrade:
Please be advised we will be upgrading our online and mobile banking security on July 10th. This latest update will allow us to better provide customer service while ensuring the highest level of security to our members. On your next login, beginning July 10th, you will be prompted to choose new security challenge questions and answers. Should you have any questions or concerns, please call our Contact Center at 800-642-7515.
Web Browser Update:
An important update will occur to our website to ensure the highest level of security to our members. You may need to update your web browser in order to continue accessing our website. Below are the only acceptable web browser versions (or later). Once again, please ensure your browser is up to date in order to continue accessing our site. If you have any questions, please call our Contact Center at 1 800-642-7515.