Whether it's the latest announcements, news or we're sponsoring a local event. This is your source to information about First Citizens'.
Starting January 1, 2020 through April 1, 2020, First Citizens’ Charitable Foundation is accepting applications for the First Citizens’ Charitable Foundation Scholarship Program. We are offering THREE $5,000 scholarships and ONE $1,000 Barbara Whitehead Silva Scholarship to four graduating high school students.
Scholarship Program Requirements:
- The applicant and/or parent(s)/guardian(s) MUST be a member of First Citizens’ Federal Credit Union to be eligible to apply.
- Scholarships shall be limited to graduating high school seniors who will be furthering their education in an accredited two or four-year college program.
- Completed application.
- An official copy of your high school transcript.
- A letter of recommendation from someone other than a parent/guardian who has experience working with you through a school activity, job, or community involvement.
- A type written, single spaced essay (500-600 words) that answers the essay question found on the backside of the application.
- Application Deadline: Applications must be postmarked no later than April 1, 2020.
We are excited to announce we will be expanding to Hanover, MA in December 2019. Our new home will be located at 1095 Washington Street. See full press release here and check out our ground breaking photos from our ceremony on July 15th.