Get instant access to your personal or business account information anytime, anywhere, whenever convenient for you, wherever you are - at home, at work or on the road. We want to help you manage your accounts easily and quickly.
Features of Online Banking include:
- Account-to-Account transfers enable you to transfer funds to or from your accounts at another financial institution.
- Manage My Money allows you to get a handle on your finances. It helps you with organizing and categorizing your spending and you can even establish savings goals. All with no downloading necessary.
- Change Your Address Online
- Deactivate/Activate your Visa® CheckCard & ATM cards online in case they are lost or stolen.
- Stop Payments Online. Members and Small Businesses can make stop payments on a check from online banking.
- Merchant Deposit Capture for Businesses. Make deposits anytime, reduce risk of check fraud, and cut courier fees. Training or demo provided by First Citizens’ staff member.
- Transfer funds and schedule transfers
- Research & Export previous, recent and current transactions
- Print statements
- Pay bills online
- Make person to person payments
- And so much more!
Don't forget to enroll in eStatements!
Cut the clutter and simplify your life with free eStatements and eBills. With eStatements/eBills you choose to receive your monthly statements electronically by email instead of a paper copy. They are convenient, secure, and easy to access. Whether you want to save time, save a tree, or just get organized, eStatements and eBills are the answer.
Why enroll in eStatements?
- eStatements and eBills are ready three to four days earlier than mailed paper statements.
- Your eStatements/eBills are protected with state-of-the-art encryption technology.
- Print them for your files or save them to your computer.
- Access current and past eStatements/eBills.
- Update your e-mail address and password.
Log in to your Online Banking to access or sign-up for eStatements. When your eStatement is ready, you will receive an e-mail to let you know.
We are confident of our system's security measures and ability to protect all transactions from unwanted access. Actual or attempted unauthorized use of this computer system will result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. We reserve the right to view, monitor, and record activity on the system without notice or permission. Any information obtained by monitoring, reviewing or recording is subject to review by law enforcement organizations in connection with the investigation or prosecution of possible criminal activity on the system. If you are not an authorized user of this system or do not consent to continued monitoring, please exit the system at this time.