Starting January 1, 2020 through April 30, 2020, First Citizens’ Charitable Foundation is accepting applications for the First Citizens’ Charitable Foundation Scholarship Program. We are offering THREE $5,000 scholarships and ONE $1,000 Barbara Whitehead Silva Scholarship to four graduating high school students.
Scholarship Program Requirements:
- The applicant and/or parent(s)/guardian(s) MUST be a member of First Citizens’ Federal Credit Union to be eligible to apply.
- Scholarships shall be limited to graduating high school seniors who will be furthering their education in an accredited two or four-year college program.
- Completed application.
- An official copy of your high school transcript.
- A letter of recommendation from someone other than a parent/guardian who has experience working with you through a school activity, job, or community involvement.
- A type written, single spaced essay (500-600 words) that answers the essay question found on the backside of the application.
- Application Deadline: Applications must be postmarked no later than April 30, 2020.