Manage your banking on your time with First Citizens' Mobile Banking. You can have the convenience of accessing your accounts right at your fingertips while on the go, 24/7. It's fast, secure, and it's free * !
Mobile Banking allows you to:
- Mobile Check Deposit. Deposit checks simply and securely anytime from anywhere using the First Citizens’ Mobile Banking App and your smartphone or tablet
- Account-to-Account transfers enable you to transfer funds to or from your accounts at another financial institution
- Fast Balances
- Change Your Address from your mobile phone
- Fingerprint Technology
- Deactivate/Activate your Visa® debit card & ATM cards online in case they are lost or stolen
- Stop payments on a check
- Check your current and available balances
- View your pending and posted transactions
- View and make bill payments
- Transfer money between accounts
- View your payment history
- Find your nearest ATM and branch locations
It's safe, easy & convenient!
Download our Mobile App or use our Mobile Web Browser
No charge from First Citizens'. Message & data rates may apply.*
Mobile Check Deposit
Sign it. Snap it. Done.
Thanks to Mobile Check Deposit, putting money in your account is more convenient than ever. Deposit checks anytime, anywhere, simply by snapping a photo with your smartphone or tablet.
Start Mobile Banking Today*
Our Mobile Banking App is available for devices using Apple iOS and Google Play.
- For customers with an Apple iPhone ® or Android ® phone, click on the image links below to download the app directly onto your device.
- Download the App for Apple iPad ® and Android ® tablets
Not a First Citizens' member? Get started today!
*Message and data rates may apply. You must be enrolled in the First Citizens' Online Banking to use Mobile Banking.
We are confident of our system's security measures and ability to protect all transactions from unwanted access. Actual or attempted unauthorized use of this computer system will result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. We reserve the right to view, monitor, and record activity on the system without notice or permission. Any information obtained by monitoring, reviewing or recording is subject to review by law enforcement organizations in connection with the investigation or prosecution of possible criminal activity on the system. If you are not an authorized user of this system or do not consent to continued monitoring, please exit the system at this time.