Put Your Money Where Your Heart is, Back into our Communities
- Shop local as often as possible
- Nix those Visa gift cards and purchase ones from small businesses
- Safely eat out at a neighborhood restaurant
- Order take out when you don't feel like cooking
- Use local service providers for house cleaning and home repairs
- Leave a review for your favorite businesses
- Wash Your Hands for a minimum of 20 seconds with soap and water. Hand sanitizer is another great option when you’re out and about.
- Watch Your Distance and maintain six feet from people with whom you do not live with whenever possible.
- Wear a Mask especially if you are indoors with people who do not live with you.