Put Your Money Where Your Heart is, Back into our Communities
Now, more than ever, our local businesses need our help! We challenge everyone to support their local businesses as much as possible. Here are some ways you can help our local businesses:
- Shop local as often as possible
- Nix those Visa gift cards and purchase ones from small businesses
- Eat out at a neighborhood restaurant
- Order take out when you don't feel like cooking
- Use local service providers for house cleaning and home repairs
- Leave a review for your favorite businesses
Small businesses employ almost 50% of our workforce and are major drivers of global economic growth. COVID-19 has rendered 31% of small businesses currently non-operational. Don't let it impact your favorite business, act now and help save our community. About 80 cents of every local dollar spent goes right back to our community!
Want to support local but not sure where to start? Maybe you are looking to try something new? Below are some local resources filled with dining, shopping and more!