Put Your Money Where Your Heart is, Back into our Communities
9 months later and we are STILL living in strange times. From remote learning to zoom calls to mask wearing, holiday shopping will definitely look different this year. Now, more than ever, our local businesses need our help! We challenge everyone to shop small and shop local as much as possible. Here are some ways you can help our local businesses:
- Shop local for your holiday gifts as often as possible
- Nix those Visa gift cards and purchase ones from small businesses
- Safely eat out at a neighborhood restaurant
- Order take out platters for the holidays for those items you don't feel like cooking
- Use local service providers for house cleaning and home repairs
- Leave a review for your favorite businesses
While you are out and about supporting our community businesses, please remember to be safe by following these simple rules:
- Wash Your Hands for a minimum of 20 seconds with soap and water. Hand sanitizer is another great option when you’re out and about.
- Watch Your Distance and maintain six feet from people with whom you do not live with whenever possible.
- Wear a Mask especially if you are indoors with people who do not live with you.
Small businesses employ almost 50% of our workforce and are major drivers of global economic growth. COVID-19 has rendered 31% of small businesses currently non-operational. Don't let it impact your favorite business, act now and help save our community.