We're doing our part to stop the spread!
We have taken a number of precautionary measures to help prevent the spread of the virus and to ensure we are able to meet your financial needs in the event of local impact.
- We continue to educate and communicate with our employees on preventative measures they can take and sharing important updates from the CDC.
- Facilities and our staff have increased the frequency and commitment in which they are cleaning offices and high trafficked areas in our buildings.
- Suspended all face-to-face contact by canceling all non-essential bank travel/conferences/events and have moved to holding meetings via teleconference.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available in all First Citizens’ locations; wipes to disinfect surfaces are also available, and used on a frequent basis.
- We are sharing precautions and updates recommended by the CDC on our social media channels on Facebook and Twitter.